Candidate recruitment and selection process
Our in depth recruitment process means that we select the best candidates for the position from the outset:
– After taking an official job specification from the client which is specific to the key skills and work experience required, we discuss the right fit of candidate with the client.
– Targeted recruitment advertising strategies are used to reach the right calibre of candidates but also from the right geographical location – our chief aim is about getting local people into local jobs.
– We use relevant keywords which are specific to the job specification and which fast track us onto the pre-screening process.
– The candidate’s expectations are met by giving them an honest account of the position, so that they commit to the recruitment process and are fully aware of what will be expected of them.
– Our most appropriate candidates are taken through a rigorous process who have the relevant skills to proceed to the next stage.
– Those selected are invited to a formal interview. We use a tried and tested mix of interview questions which identify those closest to the job brief.
– Our candidate vetting procedures are thorough and include online vetting and rigorous reference checks.
– Our final choices are then offered to the client which they approve of and make the final decision.